The cafes are ostensibly all very innocent. I mean they are cafes after all. And the girls are all starched pinafores and high collars. But its that same doe-eyed innocence, which if you believe everything you see on TV , is the paradigm of femine desirablity, that makes it so debatable, atleast in my innocent, western mind. I dont know this little cutie just looks tired to me.Thursday, March 23, 2006
last order 8 pm
The cafes are ostensibly all very innocent. I mean they are cafes after all. And the girls are all starched pinafores and high collars. But its that same doe-eyed innocence, which if you believe everything you see on TV , is the paradigm of femine desirablity, that makes it so debatable, atleast in my innocent, western mind. I dont know this little cutie just looks tired to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment