
allright then. Maybe not such a bad idea actually, as most people are probably pretty perplexed as to what I do all day. While I wont give away all of my secrets, this type of thing is a pretty big part of it. Instead of getting frustrated and giving up on this maddeningly allusive language, I am just getting stubborn. And perhaps foolishly, determined to try harder. I really dont know if it will ever pay off, in many ways I feel no more able to communicate now then four months ago. I am not normally considered shy when it comes to trying to speak my version of other peoples languages, but it just doesnt seem to work here. I can do all my homework in Katakana or Hirigana now. Its just the hearing & speaking part that gets me. And the thousands of Kanji characters I have yet to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment