Normally I can bring an element of debauchary to any event, but this was a certifiably wholesome weekend. Saturday we went to an aquariam in Shinagawa. I say an aquariam because it turns out there are two in Shinagawa, one requiring 4 train changes, and one much, much closer that we discovered on our way home. Still it was pretty cool, with a fabulous walk through tunnel (derigeur in Shinagawa it seems) and some really really big fish.
Monday, July 10, 2006
gonzo goes to shinagawa
Normally I can bring an element of debauchary to any event, but this was a certifiably wholesome weekend. Saturday we went to an aquariam in Shinagawa. I say an aquariam because it turns out there are two in Shinagawa, one requiring 4 train changes, and one much, much closer that we discovered on our way home. Still it was pretty cool, with a fabulous walk through tunnel (derigeur in Shinagawa it seems) and some really really big fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what is that?
Post a Comment