

I got a new digi cam for Christmas. YAY. And today was a beautiful balmy day, so I took my new digi cam out for a walk. It really felt like spring, but I guess the pale light and long shadows dont lie.
O has 6 days off coming up for the New Year holiday, which as logic would have it, is a much bigger deal here then, oh say, Christmas. We have tried desperately to get out of town, to see the cranes, the monkeys, a southern beach ... anything... but it doesn't look likely to happen. The trains are completely booked, the airfare is insane, (O did find a flight to Korea but it had a stop over in Chicago) and I fear most things will be closed anyway. I hope at least we can get out and about on a few day trips, so I can keep trying out my cool new toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment