Friday, March 23, 2007

blow lil windmill blow



"When the winds of change blow, some build walls, some build windmills "

Today I was headed over to register my pregnancy with my local ward office, something I was obviously meant to do months ago. I took a street I have never taken before and came across rows and rows of impetuous looking Jizu with windmills twirling by their sides. Imagine my joy - I got goose bumps despite the lovely spring weather ! For those of you who may not know, the windmill has a special significance for me and my family as we raise money to help find a cure for MPDs - a rare blood disease that has hit very close to our hearts. I like to think these unflappable looking little Jizu and their fluttering windmills are sending out prayers for comfort and a cure with every breeze.

If you have not yet visited our web page you can by clicking HERE we are so tantalizingly close to a huge amazing milestone, you could be the one to help us reach it.

So many of you have overwhelmed us with your generosity - we are incredibly moved and completely inspired. I want to say thank you a thousand times over.

No comments: