Saturday, May 05, 2007

darn close now


38 weeks

Oh dear, I know I said I was going to stop these photos at 35 weeks and that would probably be wise, but there is nothing I have spotted to document as remarkable to me as the astounding growth of this belly. The bean is at this point fully baked & just putting on weight until she is ready. In the meantime, we wait. It's fairly apparent she has shown absolutely no interest in gravity. It is a long holiday weekend here, and we have had a few lovely days shuffling around the grounds of Meiji Jingu & filling up on brunch at Fujimamas.

1 comment:

The Zoos said...

Congrats Jolie!! Wow, you look amazing and still so active! It's wonderful and so brave of you to have your first baby in a foreign country. How exciting. Good luck and be well. It will be amazing! Enjoy every minute of it. LOL, charleen