Saturday, June 02, 2007

life is good

1.

2.

3.



Oh its good to be home .... Six days in the hospital while not without merit was like a week long intensive Japanese language course with an emphasis on bodily fluids. Lil M and I finally got our discharge papers yesterday & it is such a joy to finally all be together in our own home. We are still of course working out our new rhythm but so far M has proven to be a very sweet & easy girl. Born 6.81 pounds and 22 inches, she is a skinny & tall little thing which cant really be said of her parents, but I am working hard to plump her up. Thanks everyone for your sweet emails & comments, O printed them all out & brought them to the hospital to keep me in good spirits. I must say I am inclined to agree with you ... she is beautiful !

No comments: