Today was a monumental day, and I do not have the pictures to prove it. Having perused the days photo selection - it is apparent I feel a lot better then I look, which is not to imply that I am necessarily feeling very good - at all. Anyway, we got out and about for an unprecedented 5 hours - walking around the grounds of Meiji Jingu (We will save an actual temple visit till M is one month old, as tradition dictates) and stopping for ice cream & Perrier. Pleasures I may never take for granted ever again. M dined Al Fresco. An awkward first for both of us, and one I had hoped to avoid, but it is amazing what one will do when the wailing begins. Taking my shirt half off, on sacred grounds no less, is probably the very least of it.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
little by little
Today was a monumental day, and I do not have the pictures to prove it. Having perused the days photo selection - it is apparent I feel a lot better then I look, which is not to imply that I am necessarily feeling very good - at all. Anyway, we got out and about for an unprecedented 5 hours - walking around the grounds of Meiji Jingu (We will save an actual temple visit till M is one month old, as tradition dictates) and stopping for ice cream & Perrier. Pleasures I may never take for granted ever again. M dined Al Fresco. An awkward first for both of us, and one I had hoped to avoid, but it is amazing what one will do when the wailing begins. Taking my shirt half off, on sacred grounds no less, is probably the very least of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you look quite purty in that photo, Jolie! :-) Di
Post a Comment