Marlena's Welsh entourage headed south last week and it was still so hot before they left I don't think anyone much liked the idea of being photographed. We are all meeting up in Nikko this weekend for O's birthday so hopefully the mountain air proves a little more inspiring. Must get some family photos ... everyone is off again on Monday ! In the meantime things may finally, finally be turning towards fall in Tokyo so perhaps my obsession with the weather will abate and I will find some new things to share. Like Marlena in pants.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
flying seal pup
Marlena's Welsh entourage headed south last week and it was still so hot before they left I don't think anyone much liked the idea of being photographed. We are all meeting up in Nikko this weekend for O's birthday so hopefully the mountain air proves a little more inspiring. Must get some family photos ... everyone is off again on Monday ! In the meantime things may finally, finally be turning towards fall in Tokyo so perhaps my obsession with the weather will abate and I will find some new things to share. Like Marlena in pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for flying seal pup! I can't wait to see her royal cuteness in pants :-)
Post a Comment