If it looks like she is posing, she IS. she seems to think sitting is most appropriate for photographs and finds a little ledge, or stool, or in this case can, when I get out the camera.
HI there - I need to confirm email & mailing addresses for your family - would you email me all of your siblings contact information?? Your Xmas card is in the mail - it just went today... so I do not know if you will get it before the big holiday!
6 comments:
I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark nursery! :-)
M is ridiculously cute in that hat.
Cutest poser I have ever seen!
know and love that posing!
too adorable
HI there -
I need to confirm email & mailing addresses for your family - would you email me all of your siblings contact information??
Your Xmas card is in the mail - it just went today... so I do not know if you will get it before the big holiday!
Missy
this is too cute! i absolutely love how serious she is.
Post a Comment