Thursday, March 26, 2009

last weekend






Last weekend we went out to Seinke-en outside of Yokohama to stroll among the old buildings and bamboo - this weekend promises to be less romantic. Running short on time and am feeling pretty sad about leaving.

To lighten the mood a few M-isms. I have started noting some of her new words but some of the old ones are still my favorites.

If I do something she does not like, that might sting or pinch - she says 'i sorry, i sorry' (* Perhaps I should note that is because that is what I say to her)
Strawberries are 'strawbebes' and this also refers to her little skinned knees or hands.
There are so many more, they escape me now but I am sure to be reminded.

3 comments:

amcam said...

thanks!

dao said...

Your little strawbebe is such a doll! I love the one of you both on the bridge :-)

The Zoos said...

can't believe how grown up she looks. Great photos. I will miss seeing Japan thru your eyes.