Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas morning





M has been asking for a scooter for months now. A pink one with a Mickey Mouse bell. Christmas Eve I told her "Santa is going to come and bring you presents" she said "I don't want presents, I want one present, a pink scooter". Of course once scooter arrival was confirmed she was only to happy to open more and more presents. And to help G and V open theirs. Poor G and V have bad colds and are staying at their normal perch blessing the kitchen counter.

3 comments:

IDST said...

Merry Christmas! These are lovely! Don't tell M, but there will be a new year package of presents for the Davies from the California Aunties, including Nino.

Much Love

IDST said...

Love the tree and the silver star! much love to all of you -- you shining stars.

amcam said...

thanks. i am glad TOO that M finally got her scooter! great to see you all this morning.