



There has been a break in the bleak weather this week, which is more liberating then I can even begin to describe. Winter has not held her punches. There are basically no pictures of these babes outside, cause it has either been too cold or they have been too sick. I wish I could just take them to a park and chuck them on a blanket - but that won't be for awhile yet. However we have gotten out for a few sun dappled strolls this week. How super sweet it is.
5 comments:
love the pictures outside. You look slightly tan!
as ever, thanks for the blog post!
what a beautiful family you are growing there...
jolie that picture of the consevatory is beautiful. save it it print it ok?
You are gorgeous. The fresh air agrees with you.
Just reading some of our banter from the Tokyo days... what a long time, and not really so, ago. Thanks for making it all so adventurous and easy for me.
Post a Comment