


Movers knock on our door tomorrow, much to be done, and I am not sure about internet access over the next few days. But I could not skip town without sharing a few photos of great Nain with her great grandbabies ! Such a treat for the the babies and I to meet their great grandmother but rather sad to be saying goodbye so shortly after saying hello.

8 comments:
Such a beautiful set of photos!
Safe travels!
Can't wait to see the sights of Singapore!
Oh Jolie, These portraits are breathtakingly beautiful! Is there a way to save them or print them, I wonder. Sooo oooo beautiful!
from Lauren (not Ariel, despite what google says, although I'm sure Ariel would agree).
Oh Jolie, These portraits are breathtakingly beautiful! Is there a way to save them or print them, I wonder. Sooo oooo beautiful!
from Lauren (not Ariel, despite what google says, although I'm sure Ariel would agree).
ariel agrees!
Nice work, Mama!
beautiful Nain...beautiful all.
gabe just makes me laugh sometimes. he's such a little-buddha-guy.
such a little Buddha guy and such a little carbon copy!
Post a Comment