Monday, May 10, 2010

quick catch up


moving van outside our new place. wish i had taken the same shot in the London rain
we did manage to sneek out one night for a river boat ride



fun with Doodah

G escapes the buggy ( a few weeks ago )

wee V thinks she is ready to swim

We have been ridiculously busy. I feel like I have not even seen my parents and they are right across the street ! With all the unpacking to do, the kids sick with a cold again, and O back at work - the days of exploration are on hold for awhile. While I have not spent much time luxuriating with the grandparents at least M has. She starts each day with a swim and poolside lunch before Doodah takes her to preschool. With sadly just a few days left of their visit, I am hoping to join in the fun sometime soon.

4 comments:

mel said...

Everyone looks so great! Hard to believe you have colds again - must be the a/c this time. I need more details on your present abode... apartment? house? car? Yea for Doodah and swimming before school. All days should be as grand.

mel said...

And, each photo of V causes my heart to melt a little bit more. Watch out for that one!
G looks like he is in a constant state of F-U-N! He looks like his personality is as big as his smile!
M - so close to her birthday - I can't believe she is almost three.

amcam said...

super pic of v!

e.a.m. said...

love v's little punctuation of a mouth!
and LOVE the one of dad and m.

yes G seems personality already seems HUGE.