Wednesday, July 28, 2010

picnic !



g lunges for biscuits from the safety of the tarp

while V covers the distance

Finally took the babes and plopped them in the grass, something I have been dreaming of for a long time. It is hard to imagine how unthinkable that was just a few months ago. Looking at them now, I am sure it seems odd to many that it is not something we have done yet. It's hard to understand how they have come from such fragile little beings, to (hopefully)robust rogues. They are definitely ready, though when I tried last week V screamed and screamed. This time after a few tentative touches she headed out, way out, across the grass while G sat eating biscuits. He prefers to explore the kitchen cupboards.

2 comments:

mel said...

LOVE! I recognize the tarp, too. Would love to play with all 5 together, though that certainly would mean very little time for chatting...

amcam said...

love Mel's comments too.