Wednesday, December 29, 2010
memories ....
The computer is mad at me. Not accepting any more photos. Got to sort out our memory issues and then I'll be back to uploading pictures. Not that I really got a great one on Christmas. The kids were up so early, well before the sun, and the light was pitiful ! And the rest of the day was busy. But it was sweet and fun. Now O is back to work and M's preschool is on holiday, so it is comically busy, but also fun. And I can only think in adjectives of three letters maybe four ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had to get new internal memory. Aaron installed it, easily. You're still on the macbook? Though you probably already have a plan, but it thwarted my holiday plans for posting and scrapbooking, too.
Just trying to say, I feel ya.
loving you! among rotten bananas, double strollers, and loud love.
rotten bananas :>) ?
Post a Comment