Thursday, March 24, 2011

franjipani love



It has been a few weeks of such sadness and worry for our erstwhile home of Japan - it felt a bit strange to blithely post of our giggles in the sun. But indeed here in Singapore the sun shines, the weeks pass and the babies just keep getting bigger. The babies are probably actually toddlers now. Unbelievable. But toddle they do, and fast. Much of my day is spent chasing, in opposite directions. And by the end, well even the middle, I am completely drained. I have been pushing them to the botanical gardens (and back) almost daily while M is at preschool. Though I worry its getting too hot for that now. We have been checking out new areas of the gardens as sadly the novelty of the giant lawn at 'palm valley' has worn off for them. But its fun to watch them run and giggle and bump their way through new terrain. Turning to me with a huge grin from the sheer wonder of it. I love this age. Trying my best to savor every second. Something the tragedy in Japan has surely reminded me to do.

2 comments:

mel said...

You totally nailed it. I cannot put into words and I cannot speak of it without crying, silly as that seems. But those BABIES (they will always be to me) are so darn cute. LOVE this round of images.

Lolo said...

These pictures look so magical. I finally get - why 17-24 month olds like teletubbies so much.