Wednesday, April 20, 2011

dairy farm nature park

M hits the trail

but not for long

M declared herself fine on Saturday, and a Dr confirmed the same on Monday. Tuesday she was back at school and is happy to be there. They are taking the accident very seriously - as they should. I can not fault their response at all. So can I fault the school ? I don't know. It is a little rough around the edges and we knew that. In light of this accident can I keep sending her there now ? Easier asked then answered.

In the meantime, we are still on the hunt to find new diversions. Sunday we went to the Dairy Farm Nature Park. Thinking maybe we could just push the kids around. O can better tell you the history of the place . There was another exceptionally swank visitor center - with lots of info I didn't read. There were also what looked to be some beautiful walks. Thinking one paved all the way we pushed the buggies up a steep steep hill in the baking hot sun, only to find the summit deposit us at a muddy but enticing trial. I went to take a peak and it was breathtakingly beautiful, oooh did I want to keep walking. But with M's purple foot we had a full phalanx of strollers and I had to retrace my steps. Kind of doubt we will ever make it back, but nice to know its there.

2 comments:

Lolo said...

Jolie, I love all the shots you have taken of Marlena walking/journeying -- across bridges, through the jungle, toward the wedding chapel, through a field -- what a great little book they would make, all together!

e.a.m. said...

could be that the school is now safer that is has ever been....