
G & V are always sitting side by side doing something cute, but when I grab the camera they jump up to come look at the screen. After missing the shot again I told V to 'go sit down and look cute'. This is what I got by way of reply. Anyway we are gearing up for a trip of note while at the same time plagued with a (respiratory) bacteria of note. Something that is not of consequence in most of the world, but that takes root in the tropics and is hard to shake loose. Thankfully the kids seem to be handling it well. I am the one who seems hardest hit and am dragging my feet in this a week with much to do. None the less preparations continue for the grand voyage.
2 comments:
Ohhh, voyages! Can't wait to hear and see where your adventures will take you! Though, sorry to hear about the respiratory distress, especially for you, dear one.
LOVE IT. LOVE YOU. Hasta soon.
Post a Comment