
Was getting us ready to go out when M sitting on my bed said, "Mama I see a big feather" I went to look and there was our resident hornbill right above our window - with a road kill rodent in its massive beak ! Aghh I just could not get the shot. There was not much time anyway before it dropped the rodent and flew away.

Then it came back to the ledge of our window to look for its lunch. He was so close. Pretty exciting, and M sitting right next to me. Unfortunately we have some crazy reflective glass windows, so I will not be winning bird watchers photo of the month.

Then off it flew to preen in the tree opposite where it was joined by another one till after we had left. Despite having two in the hood, possibly living on our roof, I think they are pretty rare for S'pore.
1 comment:
whoa! super pics.
Post a Comment