


Went to the zoo this weekend and went to the playground there behind the splash zone. I couldnt help thinking about the last time we were there, at that playground, and having just checked the blog it was Feb. 2011. On that visit, O took M to the splash zone and I stayed with the twins in the easiest section of the playground. There was one step leading up to a small slide they both kept tripping over & falling straight on their chins. Not in a comical way, but in a that really has got to hurt kind of way. Then one of them needed their nappy changed, and while I was doing that the other one hurt themselves again and I couldn't get their in time to catch them, or even soothe them. And I felt completely out of control, again not in a comical way. One year on look at V weaving her way through the obstacle course. Some things are definitely getting easier. Though they had just completely disgraced us all in the canteen.
1 comment:
so bright and beautiful. miss you! love these glimpses...
Post a Comment