Tuesday, May 15, 2012

promise I'll get back in the swing of things

 Mothers Day - an unusually blustery day -  perfect for flying home made kites. M's newest obsession
 Mothers Day Breakfast
 earlier V ran away with my phone
Actually these are all taken with my phone one side of which has been completely shattered by G.


Oh dear, I feel quite remiss. I don't really have a desk set up in our new place. And I still cant find my camera cable. Actually I have not even looked. We started out unpacking fairly swiftly, and we got pretty far, but for the last few weeks now have entirely run out of steam. And the days with the kids have just felt non stop.  I guess its an age thing ( theirs - right ? ) but from the first 'Mama' in the morning, to the final, 100th 'goodnight please go to bed now' - it just DOES NOT STOP. But its fun.

No comments: