Wednesday, August 08, 2012
summer days
I know I have fallen off the map here ! M has yet to start a new school year and I have been busy hauling the kids to the park, scribbling with M while the twins nap and then chasing all 3 again as soon as they wake up. We are having scorching hot days too of course. Even with the park so close by there are a few sections of the short journey that just put the heat over the edge of reason. All this is park life is set to change soon though with twins going to preschool ! Their new uniforms are currently at the tailor being taken up about foot. ( I should have taken a before picture !! ) At this very moment however M is imploring me to step away from the computer and draw pictures for Singapore's birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so sweet!
Post a Comment