This has to be the HAPPIEST Happy Birthday wish i EVER saw!Happy Birthday Auntie Aweull!
oh gosh. Vivienne put me instantly in tears. and the joy of marlena and gabe. thank you so so so so so so much. this meant so much to me. really.
so I wrote the comment and went back and watched the end of it, with the ball and everything, and I just love it. thank you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This has to be the HAPPIEST Happy Birthday wish i EVER saw!
Happy Birthday Auntie Aweull!
oh gosh. Vivienne put me instantly in tears. and the joy of marlena and gabe.
thank you so so so so so so much.
this meant so much to me. really.
so I wrote the comment and went back and watched the end of it, with the ball and everything, and I just love it.
thank you.
Post a Comment