Things have been a little slow this week, I have been waiting at the apartment for various deliveries and not able to stray very far. So here are a few pics from our neighborhood. There is a small but suprisingly lush and effective park, Prince Arisugawa Memorial Park, not too far from our house. What a luxery in this town. Blossems are starting to appear, I think maybe Plum comes before the much heralded Cherry. They really are beautiful, bright flashes of colour against the sky, and wonderfully fragrent.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Stop and Smell the Flowers
Things have been a little slow this week, I have been waiting at the apartment for various deliveries and not able to stray very far. So here are a few pics from our neighborhood. There is a small but suprisingly lush and effective park, Prince Arisugawa Memorial Park, not too far from our house. What a luxery in this town. Blossems are starting to appear, I think maybe Plum comes before the much heralded Cherry. They really are beautiful, bright flashes of colour against the sky, and wonderfully fragrent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
enjoying your blog greatly. thank you for every entry.
Post a Comment