Marlena is four weeks old today, not quite a month but a notable milestone nonetheless. It is amazing to think how much we have all grown in the past four weeks, and probably best not to think about how much we still don't know.
this is mary commenting from amcam address! oh my gosh...how perfect is your sweetpea! she is sooooo cute...great job jolie and owain! i love love to see new pictures of her, i love the ones in the sweatpea basket. I wish all 3 of you all the love and sleep in the world...keep those pictures coming...you are the luckiest 2 people in the world to have your preccious marlena in your arms...i want one now!! all my love, mary
just so you know...i check compulsively for new photos. now that I said that I think, oh god, you just put pressure on her - and that's NOT my intention. I just check you know like looking...hmmm, it's a bit like waiting to see new presents under the tree when I was little - you check a lot even if it is irrational. love to m & j & o.
6 comments:
ooooo the cheeks! and a real smile! yummy yummy yummy!
Oh my gosh, total and utter CUTENESS!!! Happy almost 1-month birthday, Marlena!!! And way to go mommy, them cheeks say she's eating well :-)))
this is mary commenting from amcam address!
oh my gosh...how perfect is your sweetpea! she is sooooo cute...great job jolie and owain! i love love to see new pictures of her, i love the ones in the sweatpea basket. I wish all 3 of you all the love and sleep in the world...keep those pictures coming...you are the luckiest 2 people in the world to have your preccious marlena in your arms...i want one now!!
all my love, mary
thank you!
love all of them.
especially of the big smile.
love you too.
just so you know...i check compulsively for new photos.
now that I said that I think, oh god, you just put pressure on her - and that's NOT my intention.
I just check you know like looking...hmmm, it's a bit like waiting to see new presents under the tree when I was little - you check a lot even if it is irrational.
love to m & j & o.
ditto the checking!
Post a Comment