Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Grammy, aka Mama !

Happy Happy Birthday Mama !

Marlena donned her party dress for the occasion, while I, most apparently, did not even bother with a comb. ( I get a lot of mileage out of that headband though) Wish we were there to help you celebrate - the second most significant birthday of the year.

4 comments:

e.a.m. said...

i'll take this out to the park, so she can see it today.
SO CUTE.
and I think you look beautiful...so what-eva.

dao said...

OMG, Jolie -- Marlena looks like a mini-you in those pics! And a Happy Birthday to Marlena's Grammy from Diana in Los Angeles :-)))

e.a.m. said...

Took my computer out to Jenny Lake Lodge and we all oodled and coo-ed over the photo. Mom and Dad get back day after next - I am sure she will post again then - in the meantime she asked me to say THANK YOU on her behalf. (and mentioned Christmas! :) )

amcam said...

Hey, baby hey mama!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Everybody is beautiful!

Thank you Diana too!