Friday, January 11, 2008

Marlena in the middle.



M does her best W for fellow young Americans


First things first. Marlena & I stopped off in San Francisco for a few days to break up the travel and get over the jet lag on our way to Jackson. (O had to stay in Tokyo and work an extra week ) While there I met up with some lovely friends who also happen to be May Mamas ( suspicious I know ) and their ridiculously cute May babies.

Hardest editorial choice
ever.

3 comments:

amcam said...

Love it!

K. said...

Hey Jolie! Great seeing your Marlena growing up. She does have a bit of a W face in that first one!
I updated my blog with a video and posted some photos under the PHOTOS link of our two month old son, Jacob. Thought you might want to check him out...www.steinhornindia.blogspot.com
Take care- Happy New Year! If in NYC, let me know!

Amelie said...

M is def. the belle of the ball!