Tuesday, January 08, 2008

We're back !

Grammy, Marlena and the guitar man Christmas eve at Solitude cabin

So we are back and it feels as if we have returned with a different baby ( I at long last have returned with a different wardrobe. Thanks to California's storm of the decade forcing us into a mall for not one but three days) Marlena must have thought we had run off and joined some sort of arctic circus with all the goings on of the last three weeks. I will endeavor to share a few highlights when I am not struggling to fill the shoes of 5 aunts, 3 cousins, 2 uncles, grammy and grandad whose love and antics are sorely missed.

1 comment:

Ellis Blevins said...

Welcome back...
I can't wait to hear & see more of the Muller reunion! The Colorado baby is gettin gmore & more active in the belly... just 12 weeks to go!