


Wouldn't it figure after I post a picture of my child on the beach with a can of beer, my camera gets ill. It was all that sand. Anyway, we appear to be back in action and in the meantime I have been out pursuing rather more age appropriate activities for Marlena. Which actually has not been all that easy in Tokyo, but I am learning. Mainly about these cool, totally free, ward-run places called Jidokan or kids halls. The Jidokan have special rooms for babies to play and offer a few fun classes ( It is all in Japanese but it's easy enough to follow along). Even if there is a class you are free to come and let your baby roll around on the tatami mats & play with the shelves of different kinds of toys. Marlena can do so much right now, which I have been remiss in reporting, she can : stand up, open drawers, chuck stuff on the floor, climb up on certain chairs and the coffee table, walk with a push toy, stalk and often catch Decibelle and store rocks in her mouth. So these places are great for her to explore and burn off a little energy. It is all so clean and sweet in that uniquely Japanese way - I am charmed and Marlena is definitely not complaining (which she also knows how to do)
3 comments:
thanks. love the pics and the words. looking forward to seeing some of that soon.
I love these photos.
Especially the one that looks like she is summiting everest.
she does look super determined doesn't she ?
Post a Comment