Marlena has finally met her Aunt Kerry who is in town for a whirlwind visit and we are packing in loads of fun and games for Marlena. And it is all for Marlena cause its not like Kerry might have certain fondness for Hello Kitty ( much less a very grand Hello Kitty piano that rocks from side to side) right ? More later when these two slow down and give me a chance to catch up. I know Marlena is having a blast & I hope Kerry is too.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Aunt Kerry !
Marlena has finally met her Aunt Kerry who is in town for a whirlwind visit and we are packing in loads of fun and games for Marlena. And it is all for Marlena cause its not like Kerry might have certain fondness for Hello Kitty ( much less a very grand Hello Kitty piano that rocks from side to side) right ? More later when these two slow down and give me a chance to catch up. I know Marlena is having a blast & I hope Kerry is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Kerry's image did not show up. Maybe my computer having a headache though.
Aunt Kerry's image did not show up. Maybe my computer having a headache though.
Post a Comment