Thursday, June 05, 2008

Early Morning Walk



I 'spose for my own sake, I really should not encourage her, especially when I could be encouraging her musical endeavors instead. Pretty soon I reckon there will be no turning back and I will realize the foolishness of my ways.

UPDATE ! Marlena decided to go on an evening stroll all by herself, just took off on her own about 7 feet. I think she could have kept going - if nothing got in her way.

4 comments:

amcam said...

yay! and, malena's parents, to you I say: buckle up for the next chapter!

amcam said...

watching this over an over. get that retractable line out girl she is going to be a runner!

owainsoldestsisterinlaw said...

Wonderful video. Can't wait to see (and chase after) this beauty girl, and her parents, in person...
love,
L.

Amelie said...

excelllent!!! way to go big M!