Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just a tease




Way back when, M and I actually did leave LA and we made our way to Wyoming where we still are. It has been a wonderful time - So much beauty in every direction. We have been hiking every day followed by fine, fine meals on the porch with M's Grammy Annie and Grandad. Even five weeks as it draws to a close does not seem enough. It would be impossible to recount all the cool things M has learned about while we have been here. Impossible to recount but once back at my own computer I will surely try. It has been such a joy for everyone to get down in the dirt and it explore it all with her as well as stand a bit further back then Tokyo confines allow and let her run and grub and tumble on her own.

1 comment:

Ellis Blevins said...

I can't wait to see more - I am already heartsick at how fast Amelia is growing up on me... visit our blog for the latest & greatest!
Much love, Missy