Monday, November 23, 2009

bumbo !

(pics via O's blackberry)

We have had rain storm after rain storm here. Not your usual London drizzle but gale force winds and driving rain. I have really had to up my indoor entertainment repertoire. Fortunately G is getting pretty malleable these days and is always good for a laugh. On a whim I stuck him in a "bumbo" seat yesterday and he took it in his usual laid back stride. I don't think V is ready for a bumbo just yet but here she is trying her best to get swooped up from her deck chair.

1 comment:

amcam said...

Gabe, when he is not grinning from rosy cheek to rosy cheek,( which i recall is every time he sees someone) can look so judicial! I mean that in a " yes, well, I am listening. Clearly we need further evidence" kind of way.