



Christmas is upon us, so I am just going to have to start getting these Japan pictures up here with little fanfare. Disney land ! Lots of waiting in line, forgot how much the Japanese seem to actually enjoy waiting in line. The longest wait of all was to see Mickey, but we had to do it. M also caught the big parade, while O fed the babies junk food. While there were many new characters in the parade, many of the other attractions were exactly as I remembered. Including the heart shaped chairs at the concession stand. But also the Dumbo ride, Its a small world after all, and tea cups !
2 comments:
remember that diet is an overall big picture and not an individual snapshot. I'm sure no one is the worse for the junk food! Cute, Cute Miss M!
beautiful photos, Jolie.Thanks for sharing them with us! Love you, O and those beautiful babies.
Missing you -- which makes it even more wonderful to see the gorgeous photos from Disney Land and Tokyo
Post a Comment