I was counting up how many words V knows and thought I might as well count them here. Her pronunciation is a bit tricky at times, probably only I could translate a few of them. But upon counting I am surprised to find she has 50 plus. She may have passed G - who however demonstrates impeccable pronunciation. I'll have to start counting his too. Here is V :biscuit, ball, almonds, breadstick, flower, woof woof, miaow, neigh, red, purple, ice, rice, water, uh-oh, mama, daddy, nuna ( her name for M ) 'Fia, (our neighbor) Louie, hello, bye-bye, cheese, baby, (and plural 'da babies') monkey, bubbles, lets go, ready?, shoes, boots, book, poopie, wee-wee, macaroni, banana, apple, yakult, turtle, breeze, fishes, thank you, sausage, nite-nite, more milk, and no. UPDATED. I forgot : mouse, duck, mouth, eyes, ears, head, knees, toes, wheres? and out.
She must have one for raisins. She says uh-oh when she sees birds, and shouts red flower a lot. She has a name for G but I have no idea how to spell it. Oh and ham. She says ham a lot, I liked to think she was proclaiming "I am" but no - its ham.
She got a new one yesterday, airplane. And I forgot toast.
5 comments:
every word resting like magnificent manna on this Gammy's ears. A beautiful picture too, Jolie.
happy to see Ms big early word in there. shoooes.
lovely world paint in those words. yokult?! that must be on the SATs.
Thanks!
Interested in G's list to see if they mimic or fill in the gaps for each other...
this is one of my favorite post ever.
Post a Comment