

Yesterday I went fabric shopping with a friend to get ideas going for the nursery. Since we are renters now and are likely to be renters again the plan is to make fabric panels stretched on to frames for the wall. And then of course some how pick out certain colors in the panels for things like pillows, which will magically make themselves. ( with cute little stripey trim of course) There is so much to chose from, its
exciting but potentially overwhelming. Ideally I would mix the more classic fabrics with the more retro modern ones, but that is harder then it should be. I
don't think I nailed it right with any of the fabric, but its fun to think about. Wish a few of you experts were here to help, the fabric swatches while not free are very collectable, in the meantime ideas are most welcome...
2 comments:
They make beautiful pictures.
seccond time around saying how beatiful!
Post a Comment